It took us a while to find this charming bed and breakfast even with the directions. larger signs guiding your guests would be helpful. However, once we arrived, the hosts were gracious and friendly. The rooms were delightful and comfortable. They gave us good ideas for dining and called a cab for us so we didn't get lost again. We had a good nights sleep. We enjoyed the breakfast and visiting with others that were also staying at Casa Isabella.We would come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Isabella has the perfect strategic location for visiting and exploring Costa Rica. Conveniently located only twenty minutes from Juan Santa Maria International Airport in the hillsides of Escazu, in Bello Horizonte, we are minutes away form Embassies, Shopping Centers, Restaurants, Clubs, Bars, Business Centers and the Best Hospitals in the country. Casa Isabella offers a mixture of country simplicity and city modernality. We are close to moderns conveniences but far enough away to enjoy the country setting that surround us . Because we are in the middle of the country you will have numerous options to explore in any part of the country, from mountains to beaches, from forests to volcanoes. HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS:Casa Isabella has seven tastefully decorated and comfortable rooms each with Queen or Full beds. Each room has its own unique character. Our high ceiling rooms are equipped with spacious bathrooms and closets; each with beautiful handcrafted wood furniture and beds and linens of the highest quality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Casa Isabella Costa Rica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Isabella Costa Rica Hotel Escazu
- Casa Isabella Costa Rica Escazu