“an enjoyable experience”

Tee Times Costa Rica Golf Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Costa Rica golf tours and discount green fees for Marriott Los Suenos, Hacienda Pinilla, Four Seasons, Reserva Conchal and San Jose area courses. Contact for course suggestions, itinerary help and golf packages.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Give more detailed info during preparation. For instance traveltimes to attractions.
And info about golfcaddy required or not. If required language specification.
Car driving advice only with daylight.

rohrmoser, Owner at Tee Times Costa Rica Golf Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

First, let me thank you for choosing our services.
I do have to apologize for failing to completely explain that your birding day tour was an all day event.
I am happy that all the rest of 3 weeks in Costa Rica was good - you stopped in five different destinations with activities, golf and use of our concierge service. It was a pleasure for me meet with you several times in San Jose and Los Suenos to go over your driving directions, activities during your complex nature/luxury itinerary.

All reviews
"airport"
"wildlife"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Fabio at Tee Times Costa Rica was fantastic to work with. He recommended courses, set up tee times, arranged for a vehicle and driver, and showed us additional stops for photography, food, etc. It was easy, one-stop service to get our golf trip lined up in Costa Rica.
We flew into San Jose and Fabio met us at the airport. We played two courses on this trip, one in San Jose and one on the Pacific coast. We played Cariari Country Club in San Jose. This is a very difficult golf course. It's extremely tight and carries a high rating and slope despite its short overall length. Keep it straight and you will be fine. I can't say enough about the Marriot Los Suenos Resort and the La Iguana golf course. I've played golf all over the world and this is one of the most scenic, challenging and gorgeous courses I've ever played. I will for sure be back.
Traveling in Costa Rica is easy, although traffic can be heavy in and around San Jose, so leave plenty of time for traveling. You will want your camera as the scenery of this country is spectacular.
If you want to do other things than golf, Fabio can arrange tours, zip line days, rafting, etc. I really enjoyed working with him. While a Costa Rican, Fabio went to college in the U.S. so he's very knowledgeable and understands not only English, but American tourists and their wants/needs. I highly recommend using his service. I know I will continue to do so for our annual trips.
We typically go for 4-7 days but you can tailor your visit easily to any length of stay.

4  Thank Mark N
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Fabio made our trip really smooth. We stayed in 3 distinct areas of the country and were pretty active. He set up our ATV Tour, Whitewater Rafting, Golf, and hotels....it was all amazing! Great personal service from someone you can trust!

1  Thank jonedormer
Reviewed February 27, 2012

First of all, Fabio did an outstanding job planning this trip. I wasn't sure what to expect when I arrived so I arrived with an open mind. The trip was organized very well for a group of 16 golfers. I plan to return again next year.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 14, 2012

We are holders but wanted to visit costa rica as much for the nature as the golf. We made early enquiries with a few general companies as well as costa rica tee times but fabio was always the most efficient in his responses and had no problem sorting out our whole trip at favourable rates. During our stay in costa rica he looked after us extremely well and we always felt he was there for us. We have had an absolutely fabulous stay and been to some amazing places. Fabio understands all the hotels not just the golf ones. In the end we played some golf but had the best times seeing this beautiful country and it's wildlife. The lodges are beautiful and even the very remote ones are unbelievably luxurious. We stayed at Pacuare (white water raftedin despite our age) and Lapa Rios as well as Monteverde and arenal and four seasons.

I would recommend anyone planning a trip to costa rica, whether to play golf or general, to email fabio.