Had a recent two night stay during our week-long Costa Rica location. Taxi from the airport costs $30. Check-in was prompt with courteous staff even at 11pm. The room is well furnished and clean. The gym is not large but functional with high quality equipment. The pool is pretty small but the water fall at one end provided smooth massage and the water temperature was just right, very comfortable. Had plenty of choices at breakfast including an omelet station which was a nice surprise. Security is on 24/7 which made us felt safe. But I am not sure why the guard stopped me from taking a photo of the building (Avenida Escazu) next door.
Anyway, a pretty good stay here to start of our vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the comforts of a extended-stay at the Residence Inn San Jose Escazu. Surrounded by activity in San Jose, Costa Rica, your after work hours will become leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotwire, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn San Jose Escazu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Jose Escazu Hotel Escazu
- Residence Inn San Jose Escazu Costa Rica