“Best breakfast option!”
Review of Cafe de Artistas - CLOSED

Cafe de Artistas
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A quaint cafe that serves breakfast, breakfast breads, coffee, expressos, lunch, and early dinners. There is music on Sundays. A cafe dog that greets everyone who comes to the cafe. A beautiful hand made tile shop next door with gifts or watch the craftsmen in action making the tiles. We have clubs that meet at our Cafe, come join one! Our Cafe is not "bar themed" or "Americanized" it's more than just a Cafe..It's Cafe de Artistas, you just have to experience it.
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Their breakfast options are incredibly good, the place is nice, service is good. I keep going there over and over.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

The breakfast is the best in town, but the only thing that keeps this place from being excellent, is their coffee.

Beth S, Owner at Cafe de Artistas, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2011

I am very curious, exactly what made the coffee average? Taste, temperature? The reason for my questions is: We had previously changed the coffee brand months ago and our customers complained they liked the other coffee better (a very favorite national brand) so we switched back to their favorite. I am always open to suggestions. What is your favorite brand. My personal favorite is Rey, but Costa del Sol is another. I drink both here in North America. Thank you SO MUCH for posting. My name is Beth. I am one of the owners. You can always give me your opinion privately at: cafedeartistas@aol.com

Reviewed November 26, 2011

A must. Yummy food great area.. great service american twist on traditional food. Will go again

Reviewed November 26, 2011

You must try this restaurant if you are in Esacazu! The food and service was amazing! The artwork they have is beautiful and they have a guy playing guitar multiple times a week. A fun place to visit and hang out!

Reviewed November 10, 2011

This is my favorite restaurant in Escazú for breakfast and lunch. The ambiance cannot be beat! It is very conveniently located in Escazú, but in a residential area so you don't have the noise from traffic. It is walking distance from many hotels, bed and breakfasts, and other businesses. The food is great and Kathy, the server, will give you service like you've never had in Costa Rica!

1  Thank Jessica R