“Best Lamb EVER!!”

Sofia Restaurante Mediterraneo Arte & Cultura
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Mediterranean is our reason of being, with a wider concept that doesn't only include the food but also the health, the arts, the conversations and the friendships that are born in our table. Our influences come from the culinary and culturally richness of 22 Mediterranean countries.
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

Restaurant is nice and small; very nice atmosphere. However, best thing in the house is the lamb dishes... AMAZING!!! I've had lamb in several cities around the world, but hands down (in my perspective) this is the best I've ever had!!! Will keep on coming back.

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

We had the pleasure to take part in the Greek Night a couple of weeks ago. Both the guest speaker and Mehmet explained everything about the dishes on the menu, from the preparation to the history of the dish and even its name. The food quality is also really good.

1  Thank omorales95
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Had dinner here for the first time this past weekend. Food was amazing and the service was impeccable. The owner is usually there, from what I could understand, and he goes around, making sure you're satisfied with everything and making sure you get all you need. I was seriously impressed by this place and will DEFINITELY recommend it to anyone in the area.

Reviewed July 3, 2016

I went with two Costa Rican friends to Sunday lunch at Sofia Mediterraneo after being out of the country for a year. What a joy. I got my favorite leg of lamb dish, baklava, and two Turkish coffees. My friends got other lamb dishes (also reportedly delicious) and we shared an appetizer plate. We got there right when it opened at noon and by about 1:30 the place was packed. Lots of families with kids, couples, groups of friends. Mehmet was a charming host, as always. Hasan is getting ready to open a bakery - deli (Pandeli) half a block down the street next week. A great restaurant, yes, but much more than a restaurant. I need to come back again when they are having one of their culture nights.

1  Thank Deedra M
Reviewed June 10, 2016

Sofia offers a nice menu inspired by tasty and original recipes from the Mediterranean Basin. The presentation of the food is great, as well as customer service.