“5 Star for quality and service”

Restaurante Tiquicia
Ranked #32 of 110 Restaurants in Quepos
Description: Bar, Restaurant, Seafood in one place ... Authentic Costa Rican flavor! Restaurante Tiquicia has been in the heart of Quepos for more than 7 years. We have a wide schedule for your comfort, morning, afternoon or evening. If you come to Quepos, do not forget to visit us, it will be a pleasure to serve you!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My local friend invited me to join him for breakfast. I ordered what he ordered because he is a real fussy person
Omelet combination (Denver style)
Coffee was rich and bold
Omelette was the best I have had here
In Quepos. Priced about 4.50$ us
Service was exceptionally good.
Xinia was our waitress and understood our broken Spanish as she was bilingual in English. We enjoyed our time there for breakfast. I believe you have to have three qualities for my 5 star review
Quality
Friendliness/service
Cost
I thank Xinia for making our morning breakfast enjoyable

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (141)

Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

Sorry to say but so far the only real bad expirience in Costa Rica. The Hamburger was spoilt, had a bad smell and had to be returned. The chicken in the ceasar salad was frozen. Drinks were allright and service was good and understanding to our complaints.

Reviewed August 23, 2019

Just driving by and stopping here was a good idea. Close to the town border of La Fortuna, worth while to come out.
Traditional food of Costa Rica,we had empenadas and Chicken and a tasteful porc dish.
Good service provided by Uriel, a very competent guy.

Reviewed August 16, 2019

Where do I start? We ordered 5 separate dishes and I thought it was only mine which wasn’t great. I had gone for the vegetarian spaghetti and got boiled vegetables and pasta with zero sauce. I sent it back to ask for a tomato sauce and it came back with what was like tomato soup.

My son ordered BBQ chicken wings and it was fried to a crisp with a synthetic coating sauce.

My daughter had a prawn salad and came without any dressing. Therefore, if you prefer bland food then this is the place to go. Not recommended at all and very poor, as the service wasn’t too great either! Shame as there are so many places to try and we hit the jackpot with this one!

Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

Busy lunchtime venue, mainly with locals and some tourists. Thought we'd give it a try. Smiley friendly staff. Thoroughly satisfied with our choices of chicken burrito's, chilli con carne and a hot chicken sandwich. All were of large portion sizes. Very tasty. Excellent chocolate milkshake, fresh orange juices and a cafe latte. Reasonable pricing. As with all other restaurants, there was an additional 23% tax added onto your final bill. Definitely recommend and I'm sure we'll be eating here again before leaving Quepos.