“Dont Miss Out! Fun Times Ahead!”

Pro Rafting Costa Rica
Ranked #1 of 64 Tours in Quepos
More attraction details
Owner description: PRO Rafting Costa Rica offers some of the world's best white water rafting. Wild and untamed, these big,sometimes tecnical rivers plunge through spectacularly beautiful rain-forest, largely unexplored tropical wilderness. We are an Eco-friendly outdoor adventure company. Our guides and staff are committed to deliver excellent customer service under internationally safety standards.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Wow, what an amazing group of people! Not only will you have the time of your life but you get to share it with humble, friendly, experienced tour guides. We rafted The Chorro during the "perfect" water levels with 4+ rapids. Our rafting guide just happened to be the owner himself. He took us down the river with ease. Never did I feel unsure of my safety and well being. In our raft was my husband, our two friends, and Philipe. After every rapid we cheered "Pura Vida" with excitement. We ended our rafting adventure with fresh local fruit, delicious cookies, fresh juice, and water. On our way back to base camp we stop at a local restaurant and sampled some killer BBQ accompanied by the always refreshing Imperial. When we arrived back we were not ready to end our time with Pro Rafting, we wanted MORE! We told them of other excursions we were looking to do while on our vacation, kayaking and snorkeling being two of them. Two days later we received a private tour of the Quepos/Manuel Antonio coastline. We followed Grievy, our tour guide, along the coast to a little raft where we hooked up our kayaks and strapped on our fins. The visibility was not the best that day but we adventured on! Once again we snacked on local fruit, cookies, juice, and water. Grievy took us over to a beautiful white sand beach and we road the waves with our kayaks. We had the best time! Pro Rafting made our trip! We thank you once again for these amazing adventures!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Awesome four plus rapids on this amazing rafting ride! Great guides. Incredible experience. Do not miss this one! Fun for the whole family.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We ranted down the Naranjo and Savegre Rivers. What an adventure! That time of year the rivers were class III and offered both adventurous rapids and relaxing parts too. I wore a bathing suit and swim shorts and water proof shoes and was comfortable. I have to mention the guides on this review also. They all had great personalities and were very funny. That's one thing I can say about Costa Rica... The people are so friendly! At the end of the tour expect wonderful cut up fruit eaten in the rain forest.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

This was our first trip to Costa Rica and several people recommended that we river raft while we were in the country. We had never been river rafting, so we were not sure what to expect. Our concierge at our resort recommended PRO Rafting and he did not disappoint us. Our guides were Marcelo, Mel and Felipe. Gravy (never learned his real name!) was in the safety kayak taking pictures. We had two small girls with us so you always worry about keeping them occupied while traveling. On the hour drive to the drop off location they told us several interesting points about the surrounding area and kept the girls interested the whole time. The best part was we were only grouped with 5 other people so we got a more personable experience. I think what I loved most about the trip was how much the guides truly loved their jobs. We had a great time and would highly recommend using PRO Rafting to anyone looking for a great river rafting experience. We also bought the pictures at the end of the trip. I would highly recommend doing making that purchase. The looks they caught on our faces as we rafted were truly priceless! Thanks again to all our guides....you guys were the best.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We spent two excellent days on the Savegre river with PRO Rafting. My wife and daughters were in the raft with Felipe and I was in a kayak. Roberto was the safety boater. I've lead a few whitewater trips myself so I can tell you that the trip was very well run, safe and a lot of fun. From the safety talk to descriptions of rapids communication was excellent. I could tell that Felipe was assessing our paddling skills at the beginning and that he adjusted the trip to suit our experience level. The rapids were excellent class III to III+ and the scenery was beautiful with many waterfalls coming into the river. Food and accommodations in the rainforest were great. On the second day the rapids were slightly smaller and my kids got to paddle "the ducky" (a small two person raft / inflatable kayak on their own. Todd, Ontario, Canada.

1  Thank JustW_OK