“Amazing day!”

Pez Rey Sport Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Pez Rey is the only full service sport fishing operation in the area that can offer fishing anywhere you want to fish. Saltwater or freshwater, Pez Rey can take you there. The wide variety and natural beauty of the local fisheries make Costa Rica one of the most diverse, abundant, and popular sport fishing destinations in the world.
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We did an inshore charter with Pepsi. He is an amazing captain! Justin, the owner and charter captain, actually picked us up and brought us back to our hotel. He is a great guy and he really got us excited for the day. Pepsi didn't disappoint! We caught quite a few nice rooster fish throughout the day. In between all the commotion Pepsi made sure that we were comfortable and had food or drink when we wanted it. I have been on quite a few fishing charters and I have to say that this was one of my favorites. Pepsi really knows what he is doing. It was a very rough day on the water and I never felt uncomfortable or worried. I would book back with Pez Rey in a heartbeat!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"mate"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Last weekend I had a great fishing trip through Pez Rey. My guide was named Pepsi. He worked hard to make sure that I had a great day. We caught lots of fish and had a really good time. I would highly recommend this company.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Let me start by saying I fish many tournaments back home so I know a knowledgeable hard working angler and somebody who is full of BS. Pepsi is a top notch fisherman and guide. He worked hard drone the minute we were on the boat until the trip was over( which he stayed out later than we payed for). We caught 4 very nice rooster fish,1 huge snapper,1 jack crevalle, and some needlefish. We were steady catching fish while boats around us were coming up empty. I'm already planning another trip with Justin and Capt Pepsi and would recommend them to anyone.
Thanks Justin and Capt Pepsi

Matt and Chelle

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Amazing day of fishing, amazing crew and overall the perfect experience. Pepsi the Captain was knowledgeable, friendly, and relentless to put us on the fish. We caught many incredible rooster, on light tackle. It was SO MUCH FUN! The trip was well planned from hotel pick up, to return. I'd recommend Pez Rey wholeheartedly and hope to return soon!

Renee
NYC

See more reviews
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We took 2 trips with Pez Rey. We spent one day fly fishing down a river with Justin. Thought we were going fishing, ended up a fishing and white water rafting trip. Great trip down the river. Especially enjoyed the stop at a waterfall, something on my bucket list. The views were beautiful. Justin was a great teacher and we both caught fish on the fly rod. Great trip! We then took an inshore trip with Pepsi. My husband caught a rooster fish right away. I got some great photos of dolphins jumping. The waves were a little too much for me, but it was a great experience. My husband loved both fishing trips, I loved the scenery. Highly recommend.