“So much fun!”
Review of Canopy Safari

Canopy Safari
More attraction details
Owner description: Canopy Safari provides tourists a full blown adventure tour. Set in the heart of the tropical rainforest we have something for everyone. An exciting canopy zip line tour with ten zip lines, two rapel limes, a suspension bridge and a tarzan swing. We also have a butterfly garden, serpentarium, tilapia fishing ponds, a caimen lagoon, walking trails and a beautiful restaurant where we serve buffet style meals. We were the first canopy tour in the southern area of costa rica and we are still setting the standards for the safest, the best and the most exciting canopy tour in costa rica. Since 1997 we have been taking our guests out into the jungle and providing them with an unforgettable experince that they will always remember. Come and have the experience of a lifetime with us
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I would definitely recommend this adventure if you are visiting the Quepos area. It was such a wonderful experience. It was an adventure from start to finish. The ride to the site was so beautiful and so much fun to ride in the big truck with the open top. Our tour guides were awesome! Such a fun group of guys who make it obvious that they really love their job. Andres and Diego were fantastic and always kept us busy with fun facts about little things would see. It was not only a fun excursion but a learning experience as well. We all meshed well together because we are very playful people and they really catered to that. They also made us feel very safe all the while having a blast. Definitely an experience you should do!

D_Serrano_G, Owner at Canopy Safari, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Hi Nicole,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our tour. We do try to provide a great adventure from the time that we pick you up to the time that we drop you off back at your hotel. Our tour is a fun experience for all ages and all types of people. We try to ensure that all our guests have a great time with us. And I am so happy to hear that you had a blast with us out in the rainforest. Thanks for writing the review

All reviews
"minute drive"
in 14 reviews
"these guys"
in 53 reviews
"knew what they were doing"
in 13 reviews
"great lunch"
in 27 reviews
"super fun"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Husband had to talk me into this excursion because I am so afraid of heights... BUT once we met our guides Diego, Andres & Jose, I knew everything was going to be ok! On the trip up in the cool military truck, Andres made us laugh so hard. It was obvious that the guides are proud of their country because they took the time to point out extremely interesting & educational things as we passed thru the beautiful county side. Even tho I was terrified of heights, the second I stepped off the first platform I did NOT want the day to end! We both thought this was the best experience ever!! We smiled the entire time! Luckily a photographer followed us thru the entire trip & took a ton of pictures! We love them all & we've already looked at them several times! Diego, thanks again to you and your wonderful staff for this amazing experience! We will never forget this day!

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review and to let everyone know what a great time you had on our tour. That makes me and my staff so proud to know that you had a great experience with us despite your fear of heights. I am so glad to hear how much you enjoyed our adventure tour and how you know have these wonderful memories. Please come and visit us again on next trip down here. Thank you again for the review.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I wasn't that interested in ziplining, but this trip was really fun. The staff was a bunch of hilarious, good-natured guys who played funny tricks on us, mostly to get us laughing. it was a really enjoyable experience, I recommend it to anyone.

I am so happy that you enjoyed our tour. We have so many people who come on our tour and are amazed at how fun it is. All zip line tours are different and we take great pride in our tour being one the best canopy zip line tours around.
Our guides do love their job and they want all our guests to also enjoy their day out in the rainforest with us. Please come and visit us again. We love seeing repeat guests year after year.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our tour

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We have never done anything like this before and were a little nervous. They had something like 10 ziplines, 2 rapels and 1 tarzan swing. They drive up to the canopy sight itself was a bit of an adventure going over rickety looking bridges and fast moving shallow waters, but when we see the views the facilities we knew we had made a great choice.

The staff was absolutely amazing. Everyone was made to feel much calmer during the orientation and a quick trip through the butterfly garden also helped loosen everyone up.

After a crash course on safety, we were off. The first zip (which is also the last zip) was not to long, getting us used to the longer ones to come. We next had to hike quite a ways up to the 2nd zip line, but the guides had such great information to impart all along the way.

Over all it was a great experience. Our teenage daughters were able to "show off" going upside down, while my husband and I could have an equally exciting time going the standard way.

After the zip line fun we were treated to an amazing home cooked typical Costa Rican meal which was one of the best meals we had during our stay. I would recommend this tour for anyone interested in a great adventure and great food.

FYI spring for the dvd that they make. The individual photos are amazing. You could never capture the moments the way they do.

Hi, I loved reading your review and learning about your families adventure with us. Our cooks will be so happy to hear that you loved their food and thought it was one of the best meals you had on your trip. They take great pride in their job and do all our employees and they love to hear how our guests appreciate their hard work. I am so glad to hear how everyone in your family enjoyed the tour. Thank you for taking the time to write this great review of our tour.