“AMAZING!!!”
Review of Canopy Safari

Canopy Safari
More attraction details
Owner description: Canopy Safari provides tourists a full blown adventure tour. Set in the heart of the tropical rainforest we have something for everyone. An exciting canopy zip line tour with ten zip lines, two rapel limes, a suspension bridge and a tarzan swing. We also have a butterfly garden, serpentarium, tilapia fishing ponds, a caimen lagoon, walking trails and a beautiful restaurant where we serve buffet style meals. We were the first canopy tour in the southern area of costa rica and we are still setting the standards for the safest, the best and the most exciting canopy tour in costa rica. Since 1997 we have been taking our guests out into the jungle and providing them with an unforgettable experince that they will always remember. Come and have the experience of a lifetime with us
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I was so scared to zip line at first but the staff was awesome!! They made me feel completely safe. I would highly recommend this adventure to everyone!! The whole thing was amazing!!

D_Serrano_G, Owner at Canopy Safari, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our tour. I am so happy that you had a great time on our tour. I always love to hear how people are able to conquer their their fears on our adventure. Please come and visit us again on your next trip to Costa Rica

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was a great trip/adventure - even in the rain. The staff were great. Diego was the van driver and his driving skills came in very handy on the return trip (more on this later). On the drive up to the zip line place, Andrés, one of the guides, was great at providing historical information about Quepos. We learned about the production of palm oil as we drove through a palm forest. We had the chance to see the harvesting of the pods. We were introduced to two very unique plants (the red dye and powder tattoo). Andrés and Heiner were the very capable guides who made sure we were safe and had fun on the zip lines, Tarzan swing and two repel lines. We always felt very safe with the two of them. They were very friendly and brought lots of enthusiasm and fun to the adventure. We had a great lunch after our zip-lining. The rain did not deter from the fun! What the rain did do was create some fairly large water features on the road. Back up in the form of the army truck was on its way. But as the rain subsided, and after our fearless guide Andrés waded through the water to gage its depth, Diego expertly manoeuvered the van through the first road block. On the second road block, Andrés and the photographer on the trip had to get out to give the van a good push. The army truck arrived and assisted with the next water road block. All in all, this was a great trip!!

D_Serrano_G, Owner at Canopy Safari, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Hi
Thank you for taking the time to review our tour. I am so pleased to hear that you had a great time with us and that enjoyed all aspects of our tour. Andres and Heiner are great and andres was definatly a big help that day walking through the water. I have on,y seen the road like that once or twice in my fifteen years of driving that road. That was definatly an added bonus of excitment.
We all take pride in teaching our guests about the area on the ride out to our canopy site. The zip lines can be so fun in the rain. It definatly reminds you that you are in the tropical rainforest.
Thanks for the kind review and please come and visit us again

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I was very apprehensive about this tour, but it turned out to be top notch! Loved all the guides. They were very professional and safety oriented which was great because we brought out nine year old daughter. Loved both Andreas and diego! Lunch was great and the ride up in the army truck was such fun and a tour in itself! GO!

D_Serrano_G, Owner at Canopy Safari, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Hi Leah,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our tour. I am so glad that we won you over and made you a fan of our tour. My employees and I take great pride on our job and we want each and everyone of our guests to have a fabulous experience with us. Please come and visit us again.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I had a great experience at Canopy Safari! We booked it as part of a tour through our hotel, and got there early. We were the first people out on the course and had the whole place to ourselves - it was awesome! Our guides were fantastic. As we hiked up to the first platform, they pointed out different plants and educated us about the rainforest. On the zipline, they were funny and encouraging, but when it came time to talk about safety, they were very serious. They went out of their way to make sure we were having a good time and got the most out of the experience. I also really liked that you didn't have to self-brake, and thought the tarzan swing and rapelling were a fun way to mix things up a little. I've done a different zipline in Costa Rica before and this one was WAY better. Highly recommend!

Hi
I just wanted to say how grateful I am for your kind review. It means a lot to me that you have gone on other canopy tours and can compare ours to theirs. I opened up this tour over seventeen years ago and everyday I try to come up with new ways to improve the tour for my guests. We go out of our way to to make sure that every aspect of our tour is top notch. When we hear reviews from guests it just make us feel so proud.
Thanks

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We (five in our fifties and an 18 year old boy) had a great adventure ziplining at Canopy Safari. The trip there in the "army truck" was its own fun. The ziplining, which was a first for me, was exhilarating; the Tarzan swing and rope drop a little more nerve wracking. But surrounded by guides who knew what they were doing, and took evident care for our safety, it was easy to relax and have fun. It also helped that my sisters, brothers-in-law, and son were prodding me forward! The butterfly/snake exhibition and the lunch at the end were bonuses. The photographer was skilled. Would go again, and highly recommend!

D_Serrano_G, Owner at Canopy Safari, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Hi
I am so happy to hear that you conquered your fears and joined us on our adventure. I too especially love the army truck, it adds a bit of excitment before we even get to our canopy site. We take great pride on our tour. The zip lines are definatly thrilling, but yes the tarzan swing takes the cake as being the most exciting part of the tour for almost all our guests. It is just so fun to jump off the edge of the platform and swing to the other platform. The rappelling is also another element of our course that I have fun on. Even after 17 years of taking clients out on the course I also have fun everyday on the zip line course with my guests. Each of our guides feel the same way and I believe our enthusiasm for our work is the secret to our success. We look forward to seeing you again. Maybe next time you can try to catch a fish in our Tilapia fishing ponds or take a walk through the jungle on our beautiful walking trails.