“awesome little place, always good for lunch”
Review of L'Angolo

L'Angolo
Ranked #20 of 85 Restaurants in Quepos
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
“awesome little place, always good for lunch”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My kids and I love this place. Sandwich con queso for the kids, con vegetales for me, plus insalata caprese and a coke light. done

Visited October 2012

Puntarenas
“Italian gusto in Montezuma, Costa Rica”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

L'Angolo Allegro serves up delicious pizza, calzones, and pasta dishes in a relaxing setting at the very entrance to the town of Playa Montezuma, a great corner for people watching. The staff is friendly and courteous and the prices are very reasonable for the quality fare they offer. Are you a cheese lover? Don't miss the Quattro Formaggi pizza — four kinds of cheese on a thin crust.

Visited September 2012
California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the sandwich, Pastas and carpaccios”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

One of my favorite places in Quepos is L'Angolo. Every year I come back and go to the same place. The smells and food is top notch. I love the Carpacho!

Visited August 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Pizza”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We fell in love with pizza, take-away and the hotel 'even better.
After about 30 minutes our pizza arrived hot enough. we eaten in 5 minutes and we was ready to start with another one!

• Visited August 2012
Arizona
“Cool that they deliver”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We were craving pizza and after a failed attempt find another recommended pizzeria, we decided to order a couple of pies. We made an attempt to order some empanadas as well as a a 1/4 chicken, but they were out of both. In my opinion, that is super bad for business, if you are going to advertise something and it's 5:30pm on a Friday evening, you should have it.

We decided to order a couple of pies, but mistake. We ordered a regular cheese and a 4 cheese. After the delivery and tip, it totaled 11,000 colones. I assume they added on their customary 13% and 10% on the bill, which the bill did not reflect it. It just showed 5,800 for the 4 cheese and 3,500 for the regular cheese. Almost $12 for a pizza with a couple different cheeses,not worth it at all. I had the runs for the next two days. The crust was ok, but not anything amazing. I am from the NYC/NJ, so I would hope that my knowledge of pizza is helpful.

I should have read the others reviews and questioned the bill, but basically just wanted to eat and go to bed.

Basically, if you want a quick pizza, stop in and get a regular cheese or have one delivered, in my opinion it is worth the $7.00, but keep it at that. Since they were out of the empanadas and chicken, I cannot comment on the other food.

• Visited July 2012