“Wasted a day of my stay in Manuel Antoinio”

Bluefin Sportfishing & Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Bluefin Sportfishing Charters & Tours is based in Quepos, Costa Rica, one of the most important sportfishing destinations in Costa Rica as well as one of the major fishing areas in all of Central America. A fully licensed sportfishing charter company in fly and conventional fishing to Catch and Release, Bluefin services clients in Quepos and can also arrange trips to Flamingo Bay, Los Sueños and Drake Bay – all four of Costa Rica´s main sportfishing destinations!Reserve your boat now!
Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wasted a day of my stay in Manuel Antoinio”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I just got back from Costa Rica and had a very bad experience with Bluefin fishing
I stayed at the Hotel La Mariposa and asked them to recommend a fishing trip
It was set up by Stevan who told us we got a deal , $575 for two?
As we got on the boat we were told they would need to catch bait
An hour to catch bait and travel to a fishing spot for three hours fishing
Three hours later we were still looking for bait and no fishing ,worst fishing trip ever, they were not equipped for a trip of this kind
I complained and was told it would be taken up with owner who refused to reinburse anything
Eventually the hotel returned $50 each and do not do business with this company anymore

Visited April 2012