“Least enjoyable tour of the trip”
Review of Jungle Coast Jets - CLOSED

Jungle Coast Jets
More attraction details
Owner description: Jungle Coast Jets is a guided jet ski ocean adventure. You get to search for Dolphins and Whales, snorkle, and explore the Manuel Antonio coastline. Feel the adrenaline flow in your body, search for exotic marine life and enjoy the beautiful sights of one of Costa Rica's most beautiful coastlines.
Los Angeles, California, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Least enjoyable tour of the trip”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We booked this tour because it was advertised as a dolphin watching, snorkeling jet ski tour. We arrived at a very nice modern marina and the wave runners were in fairly food condition. When I asked about snorkeling our guide informed us that the visibility was poor amd we wouldn't be able to. Our guide explained the basics and then told us to follow him. The majority of our tour was in the open ocean which was too rough to enjoy. My wife was miserable. Towards the end of the tour he finally brought us to a calm bay but got angry when I tried to take advantage of the calm waters. Another person on the tour asked if we could attempt to snorkel. Although it was murky water it was a nice diversion from the rough open water ride. We did 10 activities in Costa Rica and this was the only disappointment. Save your money and go horseback riding or tour the mangroves.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Cabana4Us

Las Vegas, Nevada
“The Best Tour We whent On!!!!”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

The most beautiful beach I have ever seen. They took us by the Manuel Antonio beach then to the most awesome snorkeling spot. My wife and daughter were scared at first but after the guide talked to them they started to snorkel and fell in love with the reef we went to. The dolphins and other exotic fish filled my underwater camera to fast. I didn’t get a picture of the cool Jet Skis we were on. They were fast fun and safe I recommend this tour for any families’.

Visited November 2011
Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“JET SKIING WITH JUNGLE COAST JETS”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Jet skiing with Jungle Coast Jets was a blast!! The actual jet skis felt very sturdy and went very fast! We had the perfect combo of freedom, fun and safety. We didn't want to get off the jet skis when it ended!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank arw20
Quepos, Costa Rica
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Crazy fun”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

I am scared of jetskis, but this trip was incredible. The guides made you feel so safe and made sure to teach you exactly how to use the jetski. We took off and I felt like a pro! Not only that but we got to snorkel for a little bit! Definitely an adrenaline rush and a ton of fun!

Visited November 2011
Hampshire, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Really disappointed”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We were excited to go on this "tour" and it was our first of three different tours on our trip. They advertise the following, etc.
Dolphin watch
Snorkeling (summer)
Beaches are listed and Islands are listed

Our guides were professional and nice. Danny was our guide.
HOWEVER:
This is nothing more than a jet ski rental with someone leading you on an ocean path. The waves were terribly choppy. My husband enjoyed jumping these gigantic waves... I was scared.
The tour (135 for double and 95 for single) included only a path with no real explanation of wildlife. We didn't look for anything. We just drove the jet skis across the choppy Pacific Ocean (we were out there far), stopped to eat two peices of delicious pineapple and drink a bottle of water, then went back.
We were not impressed by the tour but thought... well... maybe that is the way it is.

In the next two days we took two other tours with other companies. One was a tour of the mangrove and the other a zipline tour. These tours were excellent and blew this one away by far.

We would NOT recommend this tour to anyone. There are others that are much better.

Visited August 2011