“Couples massage”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Couples massage”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Lovely experience at a great price. Loved the open air room. The sounds of birds, monkeys and rain were so naturally relaxing.

ManuelAntonioEstates, Front Office Manager at Raindrop Spa, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear Julie B!
We are happy you enjoyed your couples massage! Raindrop Spa is lucky to be in such a great location. We are surrounded by the beautiful lush rainforest of Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. Our Spa has the sounds of nature to relax and calm our wonderful customers. We are so happy you had a relaxing and calm massage here. We hope to see you both back in the near future. Thanks again and Pura Vida!

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Spa worth every dollar!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Owner was super friendly and accommodating to our requests. Had a couples massage, facial and coconut body scrub! Was amazing! Room opens up to the rainforest amazing experience! Defeintly a must do if your in Manual Antonio.

Dear Nadia V!
Wow! You got the works! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your treatments and we are so grateful you took the time to write about us. Thank you and we hope to see you again! Pura Vida!
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“couldn't have been better”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

raindrop spa is a beautiful oasis on the main road where the majority of the hotels are in manuel antonio. whereas many of these exotic, luxurious hotels offer spas and massages onsite, they are frequently not as good, lacking in technique and very expensive. during my 1 hour couples massage with my boyfriend, it was clear that the staff was very well trained in massage techniques and knew exactly what pressure points to hit. they were so professional, it was a beautiful setting, peaceful, and relaxing. and well priced! just what we needed to jumpstart 2013. thank you!!

Dear Samantha k!
We are happy you enjoyed your couples massage here at Raindrop Spa! And you are right, our therapists are very professional and very well trained. They take great pride in what they do as professional massage therapists! Thank you again and we hope to see you back to start off 2014! Pura Vida!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Massage Ever!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

I am a massage brat and I have gotten massages at a large variety of high end spas and this massage was my favorite. The spa itself doesnt have the amenities that I have come to expect, but I would much rather have a good massage than a fancy waiting room (in this case, it was still a nice and cozy facility). I would certainly go back.

Dear HofitNagar!
Thank you very much for your feedback! We really appreciate it! We hope to see you back here again for another Raindrop Spa treatment! Thanks again & Pura Vida!
azle tx
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Massage with a view of monkeys”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I loved this spa. I went for a full body exfoliation with salt scrub, a therapeutic massage and a facial and came out 2 hours later a new woman!($150 including tip) The spa facility had open wall massage rooms in an arc shape that gave everyone a view into a beautiful courtyard where monkeys were swinging from the high trees. The arc shape also provided privacy for all clients. The private in-room multi-head shower was marvelous at getting the remainder of the salt scrub off me. The staff was professional. My massage therapist had the strongest hands as she ground out the knots in my shoulders. My spa experience began 15 minutes late and I was pleased to see that they gave me the full 2 hours I had paid for. I would highly recommend this spa.

Dear redAzleTX,
Thank you for such a detailed review! We are very pleased to hear you had such a wonderful experience her at the Raindrop Spa! We work very hard paying attention to every detail from start to finish. The monkeys are a plus! They love to swing around the courtyard. Thanks again and we hope to see you in the near future. The monkey´s are waiting! Gracias & Pura Vida!