“Ahhhh!”

40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Ahhhh!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Beautiful, serene setting and wonderful service. Two hour package was well priced too. I had a great massage and facial. I wish I could have stayed all day. I recommend planning your visit during the afternoon rains if you can. What a treat!

Visited August 2012
ManuelAntonioEstates, Front Office Manager at Raindrop Spa, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your 2 hour Raindrop Spa package! Our Spa packages are always such a hit! We love your advice about booking an afternoon treatment. It does frequently rain in the afternoon and what better way to spend it then at an open air spa. Thanks again for your feedback! We hope to see you back soon! Pura Vida!

Los Angeles
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Peaceful”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great packages, clean, serene, peaceful. We got the couples massage, with chocolate scrub and facial. It was really relaxing. It looked out onto a courtyard where you could hear the natural sounds of the environment. I'd definitely recommend.

Visited August 2012
Thank you! We, here at Raindrop Spa keep everything natural with nature. We have an open-air spa that opens up to our natural rainforest garden courtyard filled with wildlife! An extra plus if you wanted to see some monkeys or amazing birds! Thanks again for your positive review- We hope to see you again soon! Pura Vida!
Sugar Land, Texas, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Chocolate Massage!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

The chocolate massage was AMAZING. My friend and I ditched our husbands for the afternoon and entered the Zen like atmosphere in amazement. Right below my face on the massage table was a bowl of beautiful fresh tropical flowers. The doors to the courtyard were opened and you could hear the wildlife outside. Then came the warm chocolate that they massaged all over my body and wrapped me up in it. My skin felt AMAZING afterwards. The package included a facial, which was painful when they did the extractions, but my face was nice and smooth afterwards. If I did it again, I would ask for the facial first since I tensed up, which kind of defeated the massage.

Visited July 2012
Thank very much for your kind words. We really appreciate it. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your spa treatment(s). We have made small adjustments to our packages such as asking clients if they prefer the facial or massage first. Thank you for your feedback. It has been very helpful. We hope to see you again in the near future! Thanks again and Pura Vida!
Atlanta, Georgia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Lovely time”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My girlfriend and were looking for a good massage while in Manuel Antonio and were recommended to the Raindrop Spa by our hotel. We had a couples massage and felt a million times better. The surroundings are beautiful and tranquil--zen like. The staff was professional and thorough. I highly recommend this spa.

Visited July 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We really appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon. The monkeys are waiting! Thanks again & Pura Vida!
Medina, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Pura Vida!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We found this spa on tripadvisor before we even left for our trip. When we arrived, the spa was recommended by both employees at the hotel and other guests. The manager was kind enough to offer us a special that had been taken off the market a few months prior (read about it on reviews). My fiance' and I both received a swedish massage, chocolate body scrub and wrap, and facial for $100 each. It was absolutely divine! We both loved everything about it- in fact, we scheduled a return trip a few days later. I got a manicure and pedicure while he had a hot stone massage. This spa was one of the highlights of our trip! Worth every penny!

On a side note, we did receive a couples massage at a local resort and were disappointed. It did not even come close to what we experienced at Rain Drop Spa.

1 Thank LoveMisha
Pura Vida! Thank you for your awesome feedback. We appreciate it! We are so happy you had such a great experience here at Raindrop Spa and came back for secants! Wow! Thanks again and we hope to see you again! Pura Vida!