“Lovely time”

Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Quepos
More attraction details
Owner description: RAIN DISCOUNT 20% do not apply with other promotions
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My girlfriend and were looking for a good massage while in Manuel Antonio and were recommended to the Raindrop Spa by our hotel. We had a couples massage and felt a million times better. The surroundings are beautiful and tranquil--zen like. The staff was professional and thorough. I highly recommend this spa.

ManuelAntonioEstates, Front Office Manager at Raindrop Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We really appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon. The monkeys are waiting! Thanks again & Pura Vida!

There are newer reviews for Raindrop Spa

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We found this spa on tripadvisor before we even left for our trip. When we arrived, the spa was recommended by both employees at the hotel and other guests. The manager was kind enough to offer us a special that had been taken off the market a few months prior (read about it on reviews). My fiance' and I both received a swedish massage, chocolate body scrub and wrap, and facial for $100 each. It was absolutely divine! We both loved everything about it- in fact, we scheduled a return trip a few days later. I got a manicure and pedicure while he had a hot stone massage. This spa was one of the highlights of our trip! Worth every penny!

On a side note, we did receive a couples massage at a local resort and were disappointed. It did not even come close to what we experienced at Rain Drop Spa.

1  Thank LoveMisha

Pura Vida! Thank you for your awesome feedback. We appreciate it! We are so happy you had such a great experience here at Raindrop Spa and came back for secants! Wow! Thanks again and we hope to see you again! Pura Vida!

Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

What we payed was definetaly worth the experience! Chocolote exfoliation and massage that was in my top 3 (and I get 2 a year). The location, the cleanliness and the design of the spa certainly helped my evaluation.

Thank you for your great review. It really means a lot to us. We strive to keep things as clean and green as possible in our Asian inspired Spa. Some Spa´s use nature sounds on prerecorded CD´s, but not us. We are lucky to have our spa open to the natural sounds of birds, monkeys and the sound of rain falling. Thank you again for your comments. We hope to see our again in the near future. Pura Vida!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I loved everything about this spa! I received the Raindrop massage and chocolate scrub; the massage was different than any massage I have ever had, and the scrub made my skin feel soft for days. The atmosphere was really nice, and I truly felt connected to the Pura Vida life style. My concierge had actually recommended a hotel spa, but I had seen information about Raindrop Spa online and I really wanted to try it. I am so glad I did, because the experience correlated so well with the rest of my trip to Costa Rica- Amazing!

Gracias! We loved everything about your review! We are so happy you had such a great experience here at Raindrop Spa and in Costa Rica. It sounds like you really got to understand the Pura Vida life-style! Our Raindrop Massage is very popular. For those of you who don´t know what a Raindrop Massage is I will explain. A Raindrop Massage is a 50 minutes massage while under a vichy shower. A vichy shower is a row of 4-7 showerheads running parallel to a cushioned treatment table. The cascade of water feels delicious while one of our professional massage therapist gives a 50 minute full body massage. Maybe we will see you back for another. Thanks again for your feedback and as always Pura Vida!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

The package of facial, massage and wrap cannot be beat for $100 per person. Four of us really enjoyed our time here and the technicians were very skilled. Note: They DO NOT accept American Express.

Pura Vida!

Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy you enjoyed your Raindrop Spa package! And you are correct, we only accept MasterCard or Visa, and cash of course. Thanks again and we hope to see you again for another Spa treatment. Pura Vida!