“One of my favorite restaurants in the Manuel Antonio area!”
Review of Cafe Milagro - Downtown Quepos - MOVED

Cafe Milagro - Downtown Quepos
Cuisines: Cafe, Central American, South American, Costa Rican
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cafe Milagro - Coffee House & Bakery is located in downtown Quepos, Costa Rica. Enjoy coffee fresh from our roaster, home baked goods, smoothies, incredible breakfasts, light sandwiches and tasty salads. Open Monday-Saturday, 7:00am-2:00pm. Closed Sunday.
New York City, New York
“One of my favorite restaurants in the Manuel Antonio area!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We stayed across the street at the Los Altos Beach Resort and went to Cafe Milagro a number of times for lunch and dinner during our stay. I liked everything I tried and special shoutout to the flan (coco was my favorite and my husband loved the coffee flan). I loved the jerk chicken as well which I ordered a couple of times. The staff there is very friendly and the place has a vey casual vibe which we loved. We brought back some coffee to remind us of the good times :)

Miami, Florida
“Best coffee in town! Breakfast is great too!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The food is fantastic, the coffee is amazing! Conveniently located near Tulemar and other hotels/properties. You can even buy coffee packaged to take home. They also have a nice selection of locally made crafts/souvenirs.

Visited July 2013
New York
“Reviews are for the wrong place”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Most of the reviews here are for the Cafe Milagro on the road to Manuel Antonio. This section is for the Cafe Milagro at the entrance to Quepos. Read the address. They are 5 miles apart. Hello? People have posted fotos of both places.

Number 1 rating? Please, locals and frequent travelers to the area would say yes they are both good or OK but number 1, that's a joke. This is a tourist area with 100+ restaurants in an 8 mile range from sodas to high end . Really makes me wonder how TA gets its rankings.

Anyway, both have good food and great coffee, but almost every place in CR has great coffee. Better food at the one in Manuel Antonio. Atmosphere at both? On the "rustic" side. I was last there in April and the one in MA was closed and re-opening was a ??

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Dick d
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great little breakfast spot”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

After reading reviews, we just had to come here for breakfast. We were staying at the nearby Buena Vista Villas, so getting here was easy! It was an adorable place for breakfast, and everything we ordered was great. Loved the pancakes, potatoes, and the omelets. My kids and husband ordered fruit smoothies, and I had the coffee. It was great! We ate here before spending the day at the beach, and it was perfect. I spoke with a woman who I believe was the owner, and she was so friendly and helpful. Cute little gift shop there as well. Give this a try for breakfast if you have the chance, and particularly if you are staying at the Buena Vista Villas. Great coffee.

Austin, Texas
“Local food by Ex Pats done good and in a great atmosphere”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Nice dinner after just arriving to town. Live music by acoustic guitarists playing American cover music. Creative menu and great service.