It has got a lot of facilities like pool and kitchen and laundry service. The rooms are ok but you need to pay extra 10 us for a/c. The place appears clean but we had a total of 4 cockroaches in the room. At least those were the ones we saw and killed. They did not have another room so we needed to stay there. They did not give the impression they were about to tackle the problem. It might just be our room that has the problem, that I do not know. Just take it into consideration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wide Mouth Frog is a popular choice for travellers located in Quepos / Manuel Antonio - Central Pacific coast of Costa Rica. We are described by the lovely planet as one of the best backpackers in Costa Rica. You can relax by the pool or use one of our other communal areas strewn with hammocks. This is a quiet piece of tropical paradise in Quepos central. We have a kitchen a licensed restaurant and many room options ranging from shared dorms from $13 per person to private rooms from $35-$60 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Wide Mouth Frog reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wide Mouth Frog Hotel Quepos
- Wide Mouth Frog Costa Rica/Quepos