“Very nice place....”

and up
Small-Group Beach Hopping and Surf Lesson Experience from Manuel Antonio
Ranked #17 of 54 things to do in Quepos
Reviewed June 24, 2012

desolated beach.... beautifiul! We had a really nice time. We drove on the beach with our 4x4 and spend a few hours with nobody disturbing us.

1  Thank PepeD

Reviewed May 5, 2012

LOved this beach. So beautiful. The waves are amazing. Good place to surf. The currents are super strong. Bring your own food and water and beer~ there is nothing around, but you the surf and the sky. I love this place.

3  Thank Trayce F
Reviewed March 12, 2012

loved driving to this beach. We had the whole beach to ourselves and the views are amazing. loved getting away from the crowds

3  Thank lovetotravel0100
Reviewed March 9, 2012

We saw many monkeys on the small roads leading up to the beach area. Even able to feed some (even though we're not supposed to).

1  Thank Karson Y
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Amazing Tours in Matapalo Costa Rica ( works with the RIU in Guanacaste Costa Rica is simply fantastic!!-
I went this past December with my two girls- ages 12 and 8.. we had a wonderful Guide- Alex Solis and he is a native and knows so much about the his country from the agriculture to the politics. He was so very mindful of what my girls may want to see and so relaxed and let us dictate how the all day tour was going to be- we zip lined/water slide/horseback riding/mud bath and sauna with natural hot springs... all of it with him taking pics of me and my girls the whole time- he was just wonderful.
We then had another tour of the river and rainforest to feed the white-faced monkey's and our guide was Rolondo- again- very receptive of what we wanted- I learned so much about the country in just a few days due to the intuitiveness of these guides- they were so professional and fun... if you go- book some time with Amazing tours

BUENO!!!