Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Country side fun

Wow! Gregory, our tour guide picked us up from our house and to us about an hour away. I was... read more

Reviewed July 2, 2019
Robin C
via mobile
Super great and super fun

Our tour was less of a tour and more of an informative stroll through the jungle along with some... read more

Reviewed May 30, 2019
Sam R

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Quepos
from $79.00
from $81.00
from $95.00
from $46.16
More Info
All reviews sugar cane costa rican culture amazing tour our tour guide beautiful waterfall pura vida amazing experience victor corona dona hanging immersive bridge plants jungle
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2017

So my friend and I came to Costa Rica to find cool/unique spots. I read about Nauyaca Waterfalls in a few blogs. Most sites mention the other waterfalls, however, this one is by far the best!! We met a nice man named Tony who worked at our hostel and happen to do tours with this company! Since all the tours were so expensive and only operated during certain days and times, he offered to take us for a very small fee! He drove us an hour there, hiked five miles to the waterfall with us, stayed with us the whole time, hiked five miles back, and drove us back to our location! THE NICEST MAN!!!!! Plus his English was perfect! Because of him, our trip was AMAZING and unforgettable!

I would highly recommend this to anyone! Make sure you are prepared for the hike! He also made the hike enjoyable by telling us what different plants we saw were and what they can do! I promise you this company will be your best bet!!!!

In the picture I provided, I am the little dot at the top of the waterfall with my hands wide open! Pretty cool!!!!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed November 3, 2016

My family and I have been on this tour twice with Tony, once just the 4 of us and once with a group of 8 friends. The waterfalls are gorgeous, the suspension bridge is a huge thrill, and the local lunch and hospitality is something you just don't get everywhere. Tony has lived in the area his whole life and has great stories to share as well. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

Been traveling a lot in Costa Rica and I must say that I was spechless once I was there. I will definitely go again over and over again.
Thank you so much for having this trip available.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed October 20, 2016

When there, it feels like being part of an adventure/discovery channel episode. So beautiful, wild, undisturbed part of the world: swimming under the cascade in pure blue water, crossing the high suspended bridge, sharing a local meal with big hearted people was a fantastic experience. Thanks to Toni, our guide (and now friend :) for sharing his passion with us. Pura Vida!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed October 18, 2016

I can use a very few words to explain how amazed i am by this tour!!! JUST THE BEST TOUR EVER.

You will connect to nature and the Costarrican culture!!

10000% recommended!