“A phenomenal experience”
Review of Thumbs Up Tours

Thumbs Up Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Thumbs Up Tours is a locally owned business with 10 years of experience in the travel industry. At Thumbs Up Tours We are dedicated to offering accurate information about Costa Rica to a wide range of travelers. We are committed to facilitating and creating the vacation experience of your dreams. Our bilingual team of Costa Rican vacation planners delivers excellent service to customers from around the world. We specialize in sightseeing day tours with small groups of 8-12 in all regions of the country.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“A phenomenal experience”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Costa Rica was a great experience having Andrew as a tour guide, he has perfect English so there is not a language barrier. He knows all the great places in Costa Rica so you can enjoy yourself. If you want to have a great time you definitely need to go with Andrew; he knows what he is doing! TWO THUMBS UP!!!

ThumbsUpTours, Owner at Thumbs Up Tours, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Hi Jessica, I really appreciate that you took some time out of your schedule to write a wonderful review about me, it's the guests like yourself that keeps me motivated in doing what I love best. Thank you very much! PURA VIDA ;)

Loveland, Colorado
“Costa Rica and Crocs”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Andrew gave a real "Thumbs Up" tour. Tom and I were very impressed with the local knowledge of Andrew. He was over and above on taking our tour group to many attractions. What also impressed me was that he speaks perfect English.
Thank you Andrew!

Visited October 2012
Hi Carol, I very much enjoyed being you & Tom's host in my side of paradise, thank you for your kind review. Muchas gracias mis amigos!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Made the trip awesome. I Totally recommend if visiting Costa Rica.”
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Andrew knows his stuff. If you want to have fun and get the full Costa Rican experience then you have to book a tour with him. Speaks perfect English and Spanish too. Very cool guy!
I give it FIVE STARS!

ThumbsUpTours, Owner at Thumbs Up Tours, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thanks David, It was a pleasure having you & your friends as guests in my country! You'll made a new friends here, thanks for the great memories, Jerry the driver and I wish you'll the best!
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
“Extremely professional & knowledgeable”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Andrew took me and my friends canopying, bungee jumping, and surfing to the best beaches in Costa Rica, we also discovered places we could've never found by ourselves or on a GPS, this guy definitely knows everything there is to know about Costa Rica, if it wasn't for him our trip in Costa Rica wouldn't have been soo "PURA VIDA" I highly recommend him for!!!

Visited September 2012
Hi Merlin, I was my pleasure, thanks for your warm comment it makes me happy to know that you and your friends appreciated my hard work. Danke Mein Freund