We booked this hotel since it was recommended in "Lonely Planet". When were taken to our room, we decided to leave straight away.
- There was poor security, the safety box didn't work, the balcony door didn't lock.
- The air conditioning didn't work well (or perhaps the batteries of the remote control were old), to we could only switch it on (18 C) or off.
- The room wasn't in a very good state.
- We didn't feel neither well not safe there.
We felt very sorry for the friendly staff, who had given us a free upgrade. They were friendly and let us go without paying a cent.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Tioga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.