We travel two times per year with the family and have stayed at many places over the years and Iguana Lodge has it all. It is perfect, not too precious, not too manicured, perfect amount of attention, DELICIOUS food. Although we were not in love with Pasta night. The dinner on the beach and fire was magnificent. There is something here for every age. The beauty, the wildlife and lovely people, make it. The rooms were beyond luxurious. What can I say? In all our years of traveling, we have never return to a place again, not because it wasn't special, but more to discover new areas, but Iguana Lodge is our list to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iguana Lodge is the Osa Peninsula's premier beach eco-resort. Established over eleven years ago, Iguana Lodge is founded on the principles of sustainable tourism, personalized service, joy, health, and well-being. Located on the most beautiful beach on the Osa (no kidding), Iguana Lodge is a contemporary, lushly landscaped resort with a 20 meter lap pool and Jacuzzi, two yoga decks and complimentary yoga classes*, a deluxe spa, a fabulous Tico staff, award winning fresh, healthy meals at our two restaurants, our own naturalist, and excellent jungle and ocean adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Iguana Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguana Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Iguana Resort Puerto Jimenez
- Iguana Lodge Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez