Spent four nights this January at the Iguana Lodge and found it to be a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Lauren and Toby are fabulous hosts and the staff that they employ are first class.
Saw howlers, toucans, macaws etc right from my cabina.
The breakfasts are great......really enjoyed the fish tacos,the Caprese salad and beverages at the Pearl.
Don't miss dining at the Iguana Rancho.....Chef Jose is very talented....my mouth is still watering weeks later when I think of his Indian chicken dish and chocolate banana creme pie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iguana Lodge is the Osa Peninsula's premier beach eco-resort. Established over eleven years ago, Iguana Lodge is founded on the principles of sustainable tourism, personalized service, joy, health, and well-being. Located on the most beautiful beach on the Osa (no kidding), Iguana Lodge is a contemporary, lushly landscaped resort with a 20 meter lap pool and Jacuzzi, two yoga decks and complimentary yoga classes*, a deluxe spa, a fabulous Tico staff, award winning fresh, healthy meals at our two restaurants, our own naturalist, and excellent jungle and ocean adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Iguana Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguana Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Iguana Resort Puerto Jimenez
- Iguana Lodge Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez