What else can i tell you, but we come to Iguana Lodge every single year for Christmas and wish were still coming back every August as well. We are lucky to stay in the fabulous Casa, with three bedrooms, on three floors with fabulous views of the jungle. white face monkeys, howlers and Sloths are all visible from the third floor stone shower that hangs out over the house.
The overall Lodge is a friendly place with great service, unbelievable meals both at the Rancho and at the Perla, But one of the best things is the long stretch of beach with warm tropical waters to laze in - although occaisionally the surf can be very high and provide fantastic viewing of the local surfers off the beach.
If you are looking for a great escape and not the intercontinental or some 45 star air conditioned rooms which look alike no matter where you are than this is a special place... and you will always encounter an interesting blend of guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iguana Lodge is the Osa Peninsula's premier beach eco-resort. Established over eleven years ago, Iguana Lodge is founded on the principles of sustainable tourism, personalized service, joy, health, and well-being. Located on the most beautiful beach on the Osa (no kidding), Iguana Lodge is a contemporary, lushly landscaped resort with a 20 meter lap pool and Jacuzzi, two yoga decks and complimentary yoga classes*, a deluxe spa, a fabulous Tico staff, award winning fresh, healthy meals at our two restaurants, our own naturalist, and excellent jungle and ocean adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Iguana Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguana Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Iguana Resort Puerto Jimenez
- Iguana Lodge Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez