We are accustomed to 4 star hotels, and although it was not that, we were extremely satisfied.The grounds are very clean and lush, and artisticly put together, as are the rooms. One can't help but feel relaxed here. The staff becomes like family; and yes - take a bicycle into town, no charge. Take a kayak through the mangroves- no charge. We certainly appreciated their efforts to make this an excellent stay. Thanks John and JuanCarlos and staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabinas Jimenez is located on the Osa Peninsula, in Puerto Jimenez, on a quiet street at the edge of Puerto Jimenez, and directly on the Golfo Dulce. Comfortable new beds and linens, A/C, hot showers, mini-fridge, coffee makers are just a few of the amenities offered. A new pool, free wireless internet, kayaks, bicycles, and a cheerful and helpful staff will make your stay at Cabinas Jimenez truly memorable! Explore Corcovado National Park, Go Fishing, Surfing…Come and explore all the Osa has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Cabinas Jimenez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Jimenez Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Cabinas Jimenez Puerto
- Cabinas Jimenez Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez