The first night in Puerto Jimenez we stayed at another place about 100m away - but we regreted it and so went the next morning for looking for a new (and better) accomodation. So we had a look at Cabinas Jimenez and were convinced from the first moment (friendly staff, amazing view, nice pool, hammocks under palm trees, great room with fridge, air condition, safe, cosy bed, hot shower,...).
Unfortunately we had just one night there and then went for 3 days to Corcovado NP. But we were so happy at Cabinas Jimenez that we decided to extend our stay in Puerto Jimenez and spent another two nights after our trip to the rain forest (would have stayed longer - but we had to leave because of our flight).
We hope we can come back some time.
PS: "On Main Street" in the description means, that you are almost in the centre but there is defintely no noise of cars,... (it's the end of the street with no traffic)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabinas Jimenez is located on the Osa Peninsula, in Puerto Jimenez, on a quiet street at the edge of Puerto Jimenez, and directly on the Golfo Dulce. Comfortable new beds and linens, A/C, hot showers, mini-fridge, coffee makers are just a few of the amenities offered. A new pool, free wireless internet, kayaks, bicycles, and a cheerful and helpful staff will make your stay at Cabinas Jimenez truly memorable! Explore Corcovado National Park, Go Fishing, Surfing…Come and explore all the Osa has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cabinas Jimenez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Jimenez Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Cabinas Jimenez Puerto
- Cabinas Jimenez Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez