John and Leah are great hosts. They have different rooms for different budgets, so it's easy to find a spot that fits. The rooms are quiet, clean, and air-conditioned. Also, they include the use of 6 kayaks and about 10 different bikes for free, first-come, first-serve. Beautiful location right on the bay, easy walk to the downtown area or to the waterfront for fresh ceviche. Also they offer a variety of reasonably-priced tours right out of their lobby. My favorite was the boat tour in search of dolphins, where not only did we spend 45 minutes with a pod of about 12 dolphins surfacing all around us, but also snorkeled, did the plane board behind the boat (you've got to try it! Unbelievable!) and saw capuchin monkeys in a tree near water's edge. Add to that the fact that they're always trying to help out in any way, and you've got one of the best lodgings in Puerto Jimenez.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabinas Jimenez is located on the Osa Peninsula, in Puerto Jimenez, on a quiet street at the edge of Puerto Jimenez, and directly on the Golfo Dulce. Comfortable new beds and linens, A/C, hot showers, mini-fridge, coffee makers are just a few of the amenities offered. A new pool, free wireless internet, kayaks, bicycles, and a cheerful and helpful staff will make your stay at Cabinas Jimenez truly memorable! Explore Corcovado National Park, Go Fishing, Surfing…Come and explore all the Osa has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Cabinas Jimenez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Jimenez Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Cabinas Jimenez Puerto
- Cabinas Jimenez Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez