About four years ago my friends and I made an agreement to have an annual fishing trip to different locations throughout the world. Costa Rica, Crocodile Bay, was our first stop. We have been back each year since. The lure of visiting different locations was overcome with the great fishing, service and spirit at Crocodile Bay. From the molment you step of the plane in San Jose, you know your going to have a great trip. Being in a different country you expect to have some trial and error. Not here. They pick you up at the airport and lead you in the right direction until your flight back home. We have often discussed that even if the fishing wasn't great, which it is, we would come back for the hospitality. The people working at Crocodile Bay want to be there and it shows. The food is outstanding as well. I can go on and on about the fishing. It almost seems unfair. It's like an aquarium teeming with sails, roosterfish, snapper and Mahi to name a few. Accommodations (great), fishing (great), food (great), service and hospitality (great). I would recommend this trip to anyone and we will certainly be back again.
Thanks Crocodile Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive packages for World-class Billfishing offshore or Roosterfish, Snapper, & Dorado inshore. Kids love our 24 exclusive Ecotours - Corcovado Rainforest, Zipline, Mangrove Kayaking, & Moms love our luxurious state-of-the-art Spa with a full complement of 30+ Spa massages, facials and full body treatments. Set on 44 lush tropical acres in the bio-diverse Osa Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Crocodile Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodile Bay Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Crocodile Bay Resort Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez