Just returned from our first trip to Crocodile Bay Resort with my family. My family consists of myself, my wife, our 11 year old daughter and our 13 year old son. From the first Contact with David who guides you in the booking process to getting out of the van at the San Jose Airport to head home we were treated to a first class experience 100% of the time.
Very easy to get to and spectacular once you are there the resort is very clean, all of the characters that work there are spectacular people, the food and drink was incredible, plenty of things to do in the evening or off times, the fishing was great, the boat comfortable, the eco tours informative and fun, the scenery memorable! Get the idea, we loved every aspect of our Costa Rica adventure, without question.
We will be back again for sure and probably bring more family members with us as well. Please do not hesitate one bit to visit CBR you won't regret it!,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive packages for World-class Billfishing offshore or Roosterfish, Snapper, & Dorado inshore. Kids love our 24 exclusive Ecotours - Corcovado Rainforest, Zipline, Mangrove Kayaking, & Moms love our luxurious state-of-the-art Spa with a full complement of 30+ Spa massages, facials and full body treatments. Set on 44 lush tropical acres in the bio-diverse Osa Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Crocodile Bay Resort - An All-Inclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodile Bay Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Crocodile Bay Resort - An All-Inclusive Resort Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez