We spent two nights at Crocodile Bay and one day fishing this past June. The resort was beautiful and the entire staff warm, outgoing, very much interested in making our visit a great one. We fished during the 'off' season - and caught a couple tuna, a sailfish, needle fish and mackerel. Our two knowledgeable guides had us on top of these fish in no time. We also got up close and personal with a couple killer whales! What a memorable visit! If this was Crocodile Bay fishing during the 'off' season, I'm dying to get back to experience in-season fishing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive packages for World-class Billfishing offshore or Roosterfish, Snapper, & Dorado inshore. Kids love our 24 exclusive Ecotours - Corcovado Rainforest, Zipline, Mangrove Kayaking, & Moms love our luxurious state-of-the-art Spa with a full complement of 30+ Spa massages, facials and full body treatments. Set on 44 lush tropical acres in the bio-diverse Osa Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crocodile Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodile Bay Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Crocodile Bay Resort Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez