What an amazing place in the middle of no where. Pristine fishing in a beautiful untouched surrounding. The lodge had everything you could want, and the staff was amazing. They cater to your every need. Describing the food could take hours. We had fresh sashimi nightly when we came in from a long day on the water. Yellow fin tuna, red snapper, and endless others. I spent one afternoon at the spa and had one of the best massages of my life. I'm in love with this place and anyone who is looking for a touch of adventure with all the luxury you could ask for, this place is a must.
The only negative about this place is it is a little tough to get to. You have to overnight in San Jose then fly in on a small crop duster, but that only adds to the adventure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive packages for World-class Billfishing offshore or Roosterfish, Snapper, & Dorado inshore. Kids love our 24 exclusive Ecotours - Corcovado Rainforest, Zipline, Mangrove Kayaking, & Moms love our luxurious state-of-the-art Spa with a full complement of 30+ Spa massages, facials and full body treatments. Set on 44 lush tropical acres in the bio-diverse Osa Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Crocodile Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodile Bay Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Crocodile Bay Resort Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez