The resort speaks for itself. The grounds, sleeping rooms and location are absolutely beautiful! The staff were amazing (and I'm in the hotel industry, so I recognize everything)! From the time Carlos picked us up at the airport, Olympia singing us a welcome, Dennis taking us on the Rainforest excursion (I highly recommend), Todd making the arrangements for our fishing trips with an amazing Captain (Fredi) & Mate (Humberto), the restaurant staff preparing the fish we caught each day & accommodating our food requests, and housekeeping as they left something fun in our room each day...our honeymoon could have not been better...with only one exception, we wanted to stay longer. A huge hug and big thank you goes out to each and everyone of the staff at the Crocodile Bay Resort for making us feel very special and part of your family! We'll be back with the kiddos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive packages for World-class Billfishing offshore or Roosterfish, Snapper, & Dorado inshore. Kids love our 24 exclusive Ecotours - Corcovado Rainforest, Zipline, Mangrove Kayaking, & Moms love our luxurious state-of-the-art Spa with a full complement of 30+ Spa massages, facials and full body treatments. Set on 44 lush tropical acres in the bio-diverse Osa Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Crocodile Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodile Bay Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Crocodile Bay Resort Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez