This was my first time to Costa Rica. My husband & I were there with another couple to celebrate a birthday. We traveled from Tampa, Fl. We planned to stay at Crocodile Bay to do a 3-day off-shore fishing excursion. I did not know what to expect but I was happy when we were greeted upon our arrival by Olympia....who smiled as she sang every word of welcome to us. The rooms were very clean with all white linens and hard wood floors, very simple yet inviting. There were no TVs in our room, however, that didn't seem to bother us any.
There was a common dining hall, where we ate all of our meals (all inclusive) and the staff was very friendly. In the afternoons, there was music playing by the pool and appetizers served. The fishing charter was very professional.My husband had a great time catching a 200lb. marlin, also the infamous Rooster Fish. Each day, Olympia would ask us what we wished to have packed for food/drink in preparation of each day's excursion. We also signed up for surf lessons and had fun zip-lining through the jungle. We had a great time making memories in Costa Rica! The land is beautiful and the people were friendly....we are looking forward to returning in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive packages for World-class Billfishing offshore or Roosterfish, Snapper, & Dorado inshore. Kids love our 24 exclusive Ecotours - Corcovado Rainforest, Zipline, Mangrove Kayaking, & Moms love our luxurious state-of-the-art Spa with a full complement of 30+ Spa massages, facials and full body treatments. Set on 44 lush tropical acres in the bio-diverse Osa Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Crocodile Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodile Bay Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Crocodile Bay Resort Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez