We went on a large private boat 4 of us my husband myself and two 14 year olds . We raised 7 sailfish caught 4 and my 14 year old got his first rooster !! fantastic crew beautiful place cooler packed with enough food for all of us and you know how much boys can eat the Captain Pesca and Steven were so helpful and a big thank you to Todd who care us a upgrade on the boat . we will be back again next year The Kazanovicz family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive packages for World-class Billfishing offshore or Roosterfish, Snapper, & Dorado inshore. Kids love our 24 exclusive Ecotours - Corcovado Rainforest, Zipline, Mangrove Kayaking, & Moms love our luxurious state-of-the-art Spa with a full complement of 30+ Spa massages, facials and full body treatments. Set on 44 lush tropical acres in the bio-diverse Osa Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Crocodile Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodile Bay Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Crocodile Bay Resort Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez