The staff, the accommodations, the food, the service, the fishing, the tours, the wildlife, the atmosphere, the scenery; it's all amazing! The staff make you feel very welcome the moment you walk in, and make your stay a true vacation! The food was delicious, every meal of the day! Their attention to details is unmatched and amazing. The tour guides are extremely knowledgeable and a lot of fun! Our boat captains were so friendly and helped us catch more fish than we could have imagined! This has to be the best place on Earth! We recommend Crocodile Bay for anyone looking to have a great experience with friends, family, or coworkers. Don't miss this!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive packages for World-class Billfishing offshore or Roosterfish, Snapper, & Dorado inshore. Kids love our 24 exclusive Ecotours - Corcovado Rainforest, Zipline, Mangrove Kayaking, & Moms love our luxurious state-of-the-art Spa with a full complement of 30+ Spa massages, facials and full body treatments. Set on 44 lush tropical acres in the bio-diverse Osa Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Travelocity so you can book your Crocodile Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodile Bay Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Crocodile Bay Resort Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez