We have returned from our stay w Crocodile Bay and struggle returning to work. The staff did a remarkable job. Todd Staley ran the fishing services superbly. Boat captains and deck hands were hard working and commited to ensuring our enjoyment. Our requests were promptly attended too. Captain Edwin and deck hand Saul met all of our expectations. The fishing wasn't particularly strong for the week fleet wide. Eco guides Dennis, Diego, Mateo were very knowledgeable and accomodating. Wait staff of Ronny, Floribeth, Helen and Marie were outstanding and we so enjoyed their personalities. Our driver to and from the PJ airport was so helpful. I'm struggling with sharing how wonderful CB is for one of the greatest charm is the remoteness and under developness of the Osa Penn. We will be back. Thanks to all for giving us a perfect vacation. Greetings to all and Pura Vida. Barry Broman
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive packages for World-class Billfishing offshore or Roosterfish, Snapper, & Dorado inshore. Kids love our 24 exclusive Ecotours - Corcovado Rainforest, Zipline, Mangrove Kayaking, & Moms love our luxurious state-of-the-art Spa with a full complement of 30+ Spa massages, facials and full body treatments. Set on 44 lush tropical acres in the bio-diverse Osa Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Crocodile Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodile Bay Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Crocodile Bay Resort Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez