The natural Scenery there is amazing. My wife was happy to take some of the nature tours while I could go out and knock em dead.. Tons of Dorado and Tuna outside the Osa bay to greet you. We missed Marlin season, but next year for sure.. The staff was super friendly. It's not at all "touristy".. It's a small hotel next to a small town in rural Costa Rica. You don't get big city amenities but that's not what we were looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive packages for World-class Billfishing offshore or Roosterfish, Snapper, & Dorado inshore. Kids love our 24 exclusive Ecotours - Corcovado Rainforest, Zipline, Mangrove Kayaking, & Moms love our luxurious state-of-the-art Spa with a full complement of 30+ Spa massages, facials and full body treatments. Set on 44 lush tropical acres in the bio-diverse Osa Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Travelocity so you can book your Crocodile Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodile Bay Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Crocodile Bay Resort Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez