“The place to be!”

Marisqueria Corcovado
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enjoy The Beach, In A Natural And Family Of The Best Seafood, Meat, Beer, Wine And Spirits. Plus, Free Internet Connection, Raw And Brew Beer
Reviewed May 15, 2014

This is our second trip to Puerto Jimenez, on both trips we find our selves at Marisqueria time and time again. Great food with a great staff. Walter Gonzalez has been our waiter Snook lookout (my favorite fish). Let's me know when it comes in, for the freshest fish like I caught it my self. Don't miss Puerto Jimenez and don't miss Marisqueria Corocavado.

Dean Wise

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We loved our meal here. The staff was friendly and the food was wonderful - as fresh as humanly possible - RIGHT out of the water! I had a delicious lobster salad that had AT LEAST 2 whole lobsters on top (lobster ceviche) and it was less than $20! As with any place in CR, the service is slow and relaxed...but that is part of the charm. :)

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is a very unobtrusive eatery, but the food (simple and fresh) canno't be beat in this area...I had the fresh bass for 2 people, grilled to perfection with the most delicious french fries (i suspect cooked in chicken tally...) The ceviche was top notch, and the jumbo shrimp so so fresh, it was ridiculously good...there is no sophistication in the food in this place, it is well-done, fresh and it works !!!!! and as far as $$$, this is more than fair for that quality !! in this part of the world, this is one of your best option for a great meal....The views of the ocean can be quite a spectacle, during the late afternoon we saw stingray jumping, dolphins and a crocodile swimming by along the beach...there you go, better than tv !

Reviewed May 12, 2014

If the tuna is fresh that day, order the sashimi. The chicken cutlet with butter and garlic is out of this world, and all the fish they offer will be fresh (and by fresh I mean a couple hours old. In a week I generally eat here 5 or 6 times for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

This place is in front of the beach, close to the main pier in Jimenez, The food was great and the sea food looks fresh. There are other places toeat around but definetly Marisqueria is the bes