“Awesome and romantic Place!”

Agua Dulce Beach Resort
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Puerto Jimenez
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

We had a great time down there . I could absolutely recommend this lovely place. Would go again. We spent a romantic time over there...only two nights, but we enjoyed the great and long beach, the Pool and this quiet atmosphäre over there. Chris Langos we've learned as top Service oriented manager. Thanks for this short but great Time.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank ValSui
AguaDulceLodge, General Manager at Agua Dulce Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2012

Hola ValSui!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us! You and B were a ton 'o fun to have stay with us and I will really look forward to your next visit to the Osa...and I hope you will stay longer!! Pura Vida!!!

GM

There are newer reviews for Agua Dulce Beach Resort

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Agua Dulce is a lovely resort. The location and amenities are quite nice. I very much enjoyed my time in the pool, the property and the beach! It's perfectly maintained and the staff is friendly and helpful! Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank almostmonday
Reviewed April 10, 2012

During my stayin at Agua Dulce Lodge & Resort I experienced a very personlized costumer service from the resort´s stuff and the manager Chris Langos, all of them made me feel like home. I recommend you to visit this awesome and terrific place, to enjoy the delicious Chef Mario´s food and the friendly and very professional service that you deserve... Plus you also have the opportunity to enjoy the nature and animals from the area... I'm looking forward to go back very soon!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jay C G
AguaDulceLodge, General Manager at Agua Dulce Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Dear Jay C,

Thankfully, my position allows me to enjoy meeting people from all over the world. Meeting you and your lovely wife Melisa was one of MY "best experiences ever" as well! The week seemed to fly by too fast. Thank you so much for taking a moment to write a review, and I will look forward to you both returning soon! I truly appreciate that Agua Dulce has new "fans," but even more important to me...I have new friends.

Pura Vida Amigo!

Chris Langos, GM & Marketing Director

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Had a great experience at the Aqua Dulce. Chris and his staff are very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were comfortable and the grounds clean. Food was always good. They even did a last minute dinner menu change to cook some of the fish we caught. Have stayed several places in this area and the Aqua Dulce was as good as any. I would definetly go back.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Bruce F

Hi Bruce!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review...I know how it is when you get home from vacation and back in the routine. Just want you to know it is appreciated!

I'm so glad that you and your friends enjoyed your stay with us. We enjoyed cooking up your fish...and helping you eat it too! I hope you will come back again next year to visit, and maybe we will watch Cincinnati or Xavier make it to the final 4! Pura Vida!

Chris Langos, GM & Marketing Director.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

We were so lucky to find this fabulous little spot in Puerto Jimenez. First of all, it's a little off the beaten path giving you access to an essentially private beach. The rooms are spacious, clean, and nicely decorated. The manager, Chris, recommended wonderful places to visit, tours to take, and places to eat. We couldn't have been more thrilled with this little hidden gem. Breakfast is included with your stay, and you'll be pleasantly surprised with the food. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank knstinnett
AguaDulceLodge, General Manager at Agua Dulce Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2012

Thank you for the great review, and for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts and experience at Agua Dulce. I appreciate it, and I know other travelers do as well. I'll look forward to seeing you next time...Pura Vida!

GM and Marketing Director

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Chris is the best GM we've ever met. He's always helpful and friendly. This place is great, we had a great view of the ocean and the pool and hot tub was excellent. The restaurant's food was superb and everyone we've encountered we've befriended as the atmosphere is just so relaxing. One night ended up being three and we would stay here the entire vacation if we could.

Room Tip: Get a villa if you want to wake up to the most spectacular sunrise on the beach.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Karson Y

Karson,

Thank you for the kudos! I'm glad you decided to stay the extra days...it was a pleasure having you and Peter stay with us and I hope you come back and bring all your friends!

GM and Marketing Director

Reviewed March 8, 2012

My husband and I went to Costa Rica this winter and stayed at Aqua Dulce. The food was sooo good and the fresh fruit and fish were outstanding. Rooms are very clean and comfortable and all the workers were very helpful and fun. The remoteness,the sunshine,fresh air and beautiful birds and cute monkeys made for a wonderful relaxing week.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
#6 of 12 in Puerto Jimenez
Blue Osa Yoga Retreat and Spa
Blue Osa Yoga Retreat and Spa
#1 of 12 in Puerto Jimenez

Been to Agua Dulce Beach Resort? Share your experiences!