I can't even begin to describe how wonderful our honeymoon was at Blue Osa. From the moment we set foot onto the grounds, we felt like part of a family. We met two sisters, Marty and Lauren Baker, on our second day and they quickly became our friends; we were very sad when they left! It was amazing how such a beautiful place was able to bring us together. The food was delicious every day, and Marie was wonderful in the kitchen along with the rest of the staff. It was so great to wake up early and never know what time it was; I truly felt disconnected from everything. Coffee is brewed fresh all day starting at 5:15 AM, and the nature was breathtaking. I've never seen so many animals in their natural habitat before, and it was really cool to see how environmentally conscious everyone was.
The tours we went on were amazing! The chocolate tour was one of my favorites; I felt as though I learned a lot about organic farming and I wasn't expecting it. The jungle hike and bird watching with Fillo were so much fun, mostly because he had such beautiful energy and excitement about the animals.
I didn't want to leave this beautiful place, and will be sure to return again with my wife when Marie does one of her cooking retreats! :) Highly recommended and a perfect way to relax!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Blue Osa Yoga Retreat & Spa our mission is simple: To provide you with an unforgettable experience –– nourishing body, mind and spirit.Let your focal point be the ocean. Imagine a cool ocean breeze across your face. Our yoga deck was designed to facilitate an immersive yoga experience: farm-to-table meals, first-class pampering, and beautiful eco-friendly accommodations. Our secluded beachfront property is located on Costa Rica’s biologically diverse Osa Peninsula. Here you will find coconut trees, colorful wildlife and crashing waves –– all guaranteed to provide a tranquil setting for letting go and living the pure life. Whether you’re looking for a tropical paradise to relax & renew, to delve deeper into your yoga practice, OR an exotic locale to embark on Travel-Channel-worthy adventures, we’ve got you covered. We offer tailor-made experiences for individuals, groups and retreat leaders. Our packages include yoga, eco-spa therapies and various nearby tropical adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Blue Osa Yoga Retreat and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Osa Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Blue Osa Yoga Retreat And Spa Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez