The Blue Osa resort is indeed a sacred and loving space. I have travelled to Blue Osa 2 years in a row for a one week yoga retreat with my teacher and dear friends and family. Upon my return to Blue Osa this year I felt like I was home from the moment that I stepped on to the property. Aaron (owner) and staff- Paul, Marie, Jose, Jesus, Marcella and many more are full of love. They live their lives and practice connection and compassion for people in every moment creating a space where visitors are considered family.
Accomodations are simple but beautiful with a focus on environmental sustainability. The property is impeccably maintained with beautifully landscaped yard. The beach sits right off the property facing east toward everyday's amazing sunrise. The food is the best I have ever experienced at any resort anywhere in the world and it is made with love. Nature surrounds the area, of course, as it is Costa Rica, with daily sightings of macaws, tucans and the like as well as monkeys and more. This place is nature and humanity at its best.
We went for yoga but received transformation. Blue Osa brings brought out the best in all of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Blue Osa Yoga Retreat & Spa our mission is simple: To provide you with an unforgettable experience –– nourishing body, mind and spirit.Let your focal point be the ocean. Imagine a cool ocean breeze across your face. Our yoga deck was designed to facilitate an immersive yoga experience: farm-to-table meals, first-class pampering, and beautiful eco-friendly accommodations. Our secluded beachfront property is located on Costa Rica’s biologically diverse Osa Peninsula. Here you will find coconut trees, colorful wildlife and crashing waves –– all guaranteed to provide a tranquil setting for letting go and living the pure life. Whether you’re looking for a tropical paradise to relax & renew, to delve deeper into your yoga practice, OR an exotic locale to embark on Travel-Channel-worthy adventures, we’ve got you covered. We offer tailor-made experiences for individuals, groups and retreat leaders. Our packages include yoga, eco-spa therapies and various nearby tropical adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Osa Yoga Retreat and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Osa Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Blue Osa Yoga Retreat And Spa Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez