Blue Osa, simply put, is paradise. This year I was fortunate enough to return to Blue Osa for a second time. The beauty of the property, the kindness of the staff and the incredible food are just a few of the reasons you must visit this place at least once in your lifetime, and then I guarantee you will want to return again.
My intention in returning to Blue Osa was to find a sense of ease and peace and I was able to fall into the natural organic rythm of harmony very quickly once I arrived. The property is stunning and is the perfect place to relax and soak in the beauty of the natural surroundings. The spa facility is also incredible. You MUST have a massage from Jesus, he is very intuitive and will know exactly what you need.
The food is amazing with Marie in the kitchen and lovely fresh foods. As a vegetarian I was very well-fed and the way the food is prepared and presented with love helps you to remember to be grateful for everything the earth provides.
The staff are beyond words. Everyone is so accepting, compassionate and kind that they make you feel welcome as soon as you arrive and for the duration of your stay. I was greeted by "welcome home" and I cannot wait to go back. Thank you Aaron, Marie, Paul, Michael and everyone at Blue Osa for an amazing week. Much love...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Blue Osa Yoga Retreat & Spa our mission is simple: To provide you with an unforgettable experience –– nourishing body, mind and spirit.Let your focal point be the ocean. Imagine a cool ocean breeze across your face. Our yoga deck was designed to facilitate an immersive yoga experience: farm-to-table meals, first-class pampering, and beautiful eco-friendly accommodations. Our secluded beachfront property is located on Costa Rica’s biologically diverse Osa Peninsula. Here you will find coconut trees, colorful wildlife and crashing waves –– all guaranteed to provide a tranquil setting for letting go and living the pure life. Whether you’re looking for a tropical paradise to relax & renew, to delve deeper into your yoga practice, OR an exotic locale to embark on Travel-Channel-worthy adventures, we’ve got you covered. We offer tailor-made experiences for individuals, groups and retreat leaders. Our packages include yoga, eco-spa therapies and various nearby tropical adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Osa Yoga Retreat and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Osa Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Blue Osa Yoga Retreat And Spa Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez