I spent a week in heaven at Blue Osa with my daughter. It was a magical and memorable trip. Aaron, Michael, and Paul were our hosts for the week. From the moment we arrived until our final goodbyes we were graciously taken care of. Marie's food was prepared with such love that every morsel fed the soul as well as the body. I'm still dreaming about her black beans with chocolate....I had several spa treatments from both Jesus and Marcela and I can't wait to come back for more. I felt like I had gone to heaven when I had the Watsu massage with Jesus.
Every morning I got up to see the spectacular sunrise and then swim in the ocean. Then morning coffee and fruit on the veranda before going for yoga in the studio overlooking the ocean. I could have easily spent the week on the Blue Osa grounds but my daughter and I also took several side trips from ziplining through the canopy, to climbing a giant strangler tree and jumping out via tarzan style to rappelling down a 200 ft waterfall.
A highlight was Wednesday night when Aaron brought several of the local vendors and tradespeople in for a farmer's market on the property. Marisio, the local music man and puppetter brought puppets of the animals of the rainforest and played music for us while we ate. After dinner we all danced and sang.
Caitlin, my daughter and I can't wait to return. Thank you Blue Osa family for taking such good care of us. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Blue Osa Yoga Retreat & Spa our mission is simple: To provide you with an unforgettable experience –– nourishing body, mind and spirit.Let your focal point be the ocean. Imagine a cool ocean breeze across your face. Our yoga deck was designed to facilitate an immersive yoga experience: farm-to-table meals, first-class pampering, and beautiful eco-friendly accommodations. Our secluded beachfront property is located on Costa Rica’s biologically diverse Osa Peninsula. Here you will find coconut trees, colorful wildlife and crashing waves –– all guaranteed to provide a tranquil setting for letting go and living the pure life. Whether you’re looking for a tropical paradise to relax & renew, to delve deeper into your yoga practice, OR an exotic locale to embark on Travel-Channel-worthy adventures, we’ve got you covered. We offer tailor-made experiences for individuals, groups and retreat leaders. Our packages include yoga, eco-spa therapies and various nearby tropical adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Osa Yoga Retreat and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Osa Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Blue Osa Yoga Retreat And Spa Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez