We stayed at Blue Osa in August 2012 and had a most wonderful time. We loved the grounds of Blue Osa, the magical pool, our room, and the folks and doggies. And don't get me started about the food! Marie and her cooking staff did not disappoint! I mean honestly, I would go there for the food alone! Everything was just perfect and we loved the Osa peninsula. This was our second visit to Costa Rica in 6 months so we have stayed in a number of places throughout CR. Blue Osa stood out and we hope to return one day.
You can choose to rest or participate in a wealth of activities. We went on the Matapalo hike/bike tour and had a wonderful time. Our guide was so accommodating and knowledgable. We also had lots of beach walking time with the dogs which was a lot of fun. I highly recommend Blue Osa if you are the type of traveler who is looking for peace, relaxation, great food, kind people, lots of wildlife, and enjoy a natural oriented time away. Great for couples who want to escape and spend romantic time together. Also great for the adventurer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Blue Osa Yoga Retreat & Spa our mission is simple: To provide you with an unforgettable experience –– nourishing body, mind and spirit.Let your focal point be the ocean. Imagine a cool ocean breeze across your face. Our yoga deck was designed to facilitate an immersive yoga experience: farm-to-table meals, first-class pampering, and beautiful eco-friendly accommodations. Our secluded beachfront property is located on Costa Rica’s biologically diverse Osa Peninsula. Here you will find coconut trees, colorful wildlife and crashing waves –– all guaranteed to provide a tranquil setting for letting go and living the pure life. Whether you’re looking for a tropical paradise to relax & renew, to delve deeper into your yoga practice, OR an exotic locale to embark on Travel-Channel-worthy adventures, we’ve got you covered. We offer tailor-made experiences for individuals, groups and retreat leaders. Our packages include yoga, eco-spa therapies and various nearby tropical adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Osa Yoga Retreat and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Osa Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Blue Osa Yoga Retreat And Spa Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez