It has been only a day since I departed the Blue OSA and I can't wait to go back. The Blue OSA exceeded my expectations. My 20 year old daugtherand I were seeking relaxing and rejuvenation. I was also wanting a bit of adventure in a remote location. The OSA penisula is the perfect place to head to. It is lush and green with fabulous beaches and wildlife. The Blue OSA is a gem in the midst of a relatively undeveloped area. The staff is amazing. Stephan, the manager truly understands customer service and will do whatever he can to ensure that your stay meets your needs. Marie, the French chef provides you with a true culinary experience at every meal. Vanessa, the spa manager provided us with the most amazing facial that included a foot and hand/arm/shoulder massage and Jesus, the massage therapist will knead away any knots you have. Truly was the best massage I have ever had. We had private yoga lessons with Sabina who will not only teach and guide you in your yoga practice but also inspire you in your everyday life. The Blue OSA facilites (rooms, dining area, lap pool, hammock, yoga room, etc.) are lovely and beautifully designed and decorated. PJ and SJ
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Blue Osa Yoga Retreat & Spa our mission is simple: To provide you with an unforgettable experience –– nourishing body, mind and spirit.Let your focal point be the ocean. Imagine a cool ocean breeze across your face. Our yoga deck was designed to facilitate an immersive yoga experience: farm-to-table meals, first-class pampering, and beautiful eco-friendly accommodations. Our secluded beachfront property is located on Costa Rica’s biologically diverse Osa Peninsula. Here you will find coconut trees, colorful wildlife and crashing waves –– all guaranteed to provide a tranquil setting for letting go and living the pure life. Whether you’re looking for a tropical paradise to relax & renew, to delve deeper into your yoga practice, OR an exotic locale to embark on Travel-Channel-worthy adventures, we’ve got you covered. We offer tailor-made experiences for individuals, groups and retreat leaders. Our packages include yoga, eco-spa therapies and various nearby tropical adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Blue Osa Yoga Retreat and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Osa Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Blue Osa Yoga Retreat And Spa Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez