“Fantastic Pizza!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Denver, Colorado
“Fantastic Pizza!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Pizza is one of the major food groups, so I never turn it down. However, I was a little reluctant to eat pizza while I was in a peninsula. I mean, fish is what you eat there! However, the pizza was AMAZING! Every option looked wonderful, and I wish I could have tried them all. I had The Gulfo Dulce, which was just wonderful! Lots of veggies. The prices are good and it is worth a trip!

Visited November 2013

• Hebrew first
“Yum!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We ate here after getting in from Corcorvado, exhausted and hungry. It hit the spot! This place is owned by an Italian woman, I'm pretty sure this is why it's the best pizza I've ever had in Costa Rica. Real cheese and meat! We also order a pineapple basil batido and maybe a sour sop? Both super good. We ordered a large pizza (which was around $19, if I remember correctly) and saved the extra for breakfast the next morning. I highly recommend, especially if you want something other than beans and rice - and real cheese!

• Visited September 2013
Puerto Jimenez, Costa Rica
“Delicious Pizza!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

When I lived in Jimenez, we ate here every Friday night! The pizza is absolutely delicious, definitely the best you can get in Jimenez! It is also very authentic. The cheeses on the pizza were also to die for, we can't find such good pizza here in the USA.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Jen L
Novato, CA
“Good pizza, busy place”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is excellent thin-crust pizza and well worth a stop while you're in Puerto Jimenez. They're open for dinner only, have service that is pretty fast, and a comfortable, open air environment. We enjoyed a meat + vegetable pizza and a cheese pizza and liked it so much, there were no leftovers. We'd recommend it.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank sunbunny31
Boulder, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We got back from a 3 day hike in Corcovado. By the time we all showered and changed, it was late and we just wanted to be fed. This place was close to our hotel and it fit the bill. Our family had pizza, calzones, and spaghetti along with fresh fruit drinks. Everything was delicious and most of us had leftovers for the next day. Our server was very pleasant and helpful.

Visited May 2013