“Golfo Dulce great nature, great guides and aventura”

Aventuras Tropicales Golfo Dulce
Book In Advance
More Info
$45.00*
and up
Bio-Luminescence and Sunset Kayak Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure experts in the Tropical Rain Forest and Tropical coast... ..."Our Home". Aventuras Tropicales Golfo Dulce is a family business born in 1992 as a beautiful dream, to live and work in the natural paradise found in the Osa Peninsula, having the Golfo Dulce as neighbor. With a lifetime experience living in the tropics, our goal is to share with you our Tico heart and our deep love to the Osa Peninsula while we take you into an unforgettable adventure. Our guides are certified according to the national regulations. They have wide experience in the field and leading groups in the wild. Our professional guides have gown and liven in touch with nature, complementing the academic knowledge with empiric experience and the fresh costarrican culture.
Reviewed July 7, 2009

We went on a kayaking tour for 4 days with Alberto and Laura and it was a tour with a lot of new, nice, amazing, surprising experiences. I never did kayaking before nor camping in the jungle and it was no problem, because everything was very well organized. I`ve learned a lot about costarican nature, culture and warm-hearted people....

1  Thank berlinu
"his knowledge"
"bioluminescence"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed April 24, 2009

In March 2009 we took a four-day kayaking tour of Golfo Dulce, and there’s no doubt we got our money’s worth. (Actually, a lot more, considering the rather low price Aventuras Tropicales charges.) The logistics were flawless, the equipment was first rate, the food better than anything I eat back home.

I’m writing this review, though, because we got something out of the trip that no amount of money could ever buy: The privilege of being guided into and around the world of Alberto and Adriana Robleto.

Paddling alongside this father-daughter duo, I felt like an honored guest in their backyard. (A backyard, it should be pointed out, that’s filled with dolphins, scarlet macaws and sunsets so obscenely beautiful that only cliches could do them justice.) Alberto and Adriana are good people, good Costa Ricans… and not so incidentally, damn good tour guides.

My son is just a baby now, but as soon as he’s old enough to paddle, I plan on returning to Golfo Dulce to introduce him to the Robletos. He’ll be a better man for it.

2  Thank ElPino
Reviewed April 14, 2009

I work for a few Outdoor education companies and every time we need an amazing Sea kayaking adventure in Golfo Dulce, I always contact Aventuras Tropicales. Responsible and committed to excellence. Thank you for your exclusive way of operating!

1  Thank Soloclimber
Reviewed April 7, 2009

My husband and I were in Costa Rica a couple of years ago and went kayaking with Laura (the picture of the dolphin jumping on their website has me kayaking in the background :) and had such a fabulous experience. They are a local family who cares very much about their local area and bring that same care and compassion to their guests. I learned so much about the political, geographical and biological elements of Costa Rica and only wish we could have stayed longed to have more fun with them. They are ecologically sensitive and take great care to preserve their natural area and educate visitors on how they can help. Highly recommend this professional, qualified, and friendly family-company for any adventures in Peninsula de Osa!

2  Thank vannepal
See more reviews
Reviewed April 7, 2009

We went on a four day kayaking and camping trip on Golfo Dulce. This was a very well organized trip. All the details were thought of and attended to.
Our guides, Alberto and his daughter Adriana, are at home in the water and on land in the Golfo. They are expert kayakers, hikers, campers and botanists. Also story tellers. And, to top it all, phenomenal cooks.

We have traveled all over the world, from the Himalayas to Sharm-el-Sheikh, New Delhi, Patagonia and more. This trip was by far one of the most exciting, pleasurable and educational.

When you travel with Aventuras Tropicales, expect the best. You will get it and more.

1  Thank bozito