“Wi-fi and friendly service”
Review of Carolina's

Carolina's
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Stephenville, Texas
“Wi-fi and friendly service”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Had breakfast and stopped in several times for wi-fi and refreshment . Great service from Jacelyn.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank bobinman1

Houston, Texas
“A must to starting the day”
Reviewed March 20, 2011

We loved starting the morning with our family of 6 at Carolina's open air restaurant each morning. It is located in the middle of Main Street in Pto Jimenez, so you get to watch as the town wakes up. Carolina's also seems to be a local gathering place for gringos in town, so it's nice to chat with others and find out about their experiences while in Costa Rica. The food is good - breakfast or dinner, and our english speaking server Anya was a pleasure to see each morning.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank alligill
Wisconsin
“Good food and service”
Reviewed February 20, 2011

While in Puerto Jimenez, we ate at Carolina's three times. Each time the service and food was very good. It's certainly not fine dining but each time we had typical Costa Rican dishes. You can't go wrong at this place.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank Qualityhouse
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Lovely Food”
Reviewed May 18, 2009

I ate here on a couple of Occasions During my Stay on the OSA. I was brought here for the first time by the Owner of OSAaventura Mike Boston. He takes tours into Corcavado Nation park. ( google the company if you are interested in going to corcavado)

But when I got there I wasn't sure what to Expect. When I ordered Mike had to translate the menu for me as I don't really speak much Spanish. But I ended up ordering the Pollo Empanizado with Fries. It was the Most delicious Chicken I'd had in ages. Tasted great and the Fries were fantastic also. Washed down with a nice cold Fresca. It had a very relaxed atmosphere and the staff were very polite and service was swift and faultless. It was so Yummy that I ended up eating here 2 more times during my stay in the OSA Peninsula.

Canada
“My favorite spot in town, hands down.”
Reviewed May 9, 2009

I love Carolina's. Every time I come to Jimenez it is one of my first stops!

The arroz con mariscos (rice with seafood) is my favorite, it is stuffed full of seafood and piled high, comes with a small green salad and fries. Also, try the batidos here, as they are always delicious.

The restaurant is open air and the servers are fantastic, my favorite is Eileen and she usually works during the day.

They also serve a mean gallo pinto, with eggs how you'd like them.. my favorite being huevos con tomate.

Love it. Try it. You won't be disappointed!!

1 Thank lacanadiensita