Casa Corcovado is incredible, It's location is astonishing. We were so sad to leave.
Very well managed by Stephen who gave us his personal welcome and was always on hand to offer help and advice when needed.
Our guide was Freddie, he looked after us so well, from the pick up, though the pre dawn hikes, the main trek, the Cano Island trip and a night walk, he was friendly, informative, and professional. On the main hike in Corcovado we were never rushed, ample time for just watching and photographing. Ever ready with his scope to pin point things for us. The swim in the waterfalls was incredible, as was the offer to swim in the sea whilst he prepared our delicious lunch at the rangers stations whilst warning us to watch out for the croc in the sea, Apparently she! has never eaten anyone yet! we declined the swim.
On the boat ride to Cano Island the hawk like eyes of the boat driver spied a sea snake and we saw dolphins pre our snorkelling.
The whole estate is magical, its delightful that it is so small and so not many guests, it was like we were the only ones there. Laying in my hammock watching toucans in the tree above my head or watching the monkeys in the tree in the garden, all incredible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set above a palm-fringed beach in tropical gardens, and surrounded by 170 acres of pristine rainforest, Casa Corcovado is the ultimate combination of luxurious comfort and adventure - a place where you can spot big cats on jungle trails, have an entire beach to yourselves, snorkel with manta rays, and relax with a gin and tonic by the pool. The tranquil hilltop setting means awe-inspiring views and the best of the both ocean and rainforest breezes. The lovely bungalows are spaced throughout the lush garden for maximum peace and privacy. Casa Corcovado offers the closest accommodation to Corcovado National Park, the crown jewel of Costa Rica's extraordinary, world-renowned national park system. As the two protected areas lie side by side, guests are able to access the national park on foot via the hotel's private trails - just one of the many guided tours on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Casa Corcovado Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Corcovado Jungle Hotel Corcovado National Park
- Hotel Casa Corcovado Jungle